• Italiano
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • Français
  • Español

History

A small guide book from 1981 edited by "The printing works Coomense association" informs that the "Regina Olga Hotel" has been built where "The Reine Olga" was, respecting the original construction and working only inside the building.

The hotel was opened in june 1891.

Hall Hotel Bar Hotel Lobby Hotel Vista Hotel Giardino Hotel